Thursday 10 November 2011

Stampin Up! Creative Elements Sympathy Card

I have been meaning to get out this stamp set and today I had the perfect opportunity by using it to join in the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge SC358. 


Here is my card using Creative Elements

 As you can see I turned this sketch on its side.  I used dimensionals to layer the flower and embossed the Very Vanilla using Petals-A-Plenty embossing folder.



Stamp Sets: Creative Elements, Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery, Letters To Santa DSP.
Ink: Early Espresso
Cool Tools: Petals-A-Plenty Embossing folder, Big Shot, Owl Builder Punch(leaves), Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Sponge.
Ribbon: Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon. 

Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA

No comments:

Post a Comment