Thursday 5 January 2012

Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalogue Swaps

I was lucky enough to participate in a card swap through Stampin Connection recently and wanted to show off the work of these talented and friendly ladies.  I was amazed by how lovely they all were - I just couldn't pick a favourite so am showing you them all.


Flower Garden Embossing Folder & Beyond The Garden DSP by Carolyn Lindenmayer

Fabulous Florets by Angela Johnson

Bold Blossom by Tricia Raineri (me)

Leafy Spice - Spice Cake DSP and You Are Loved Stamp Set by Sherylee Tutt
The Open Sea by Pam Liersch
Charming by Michelle Halling 

 
Marry Me by Julie Driver

I am sure you would agree with me it was a great effort all around by a bunch of amazing creative ladies!


Thanks for looking,

TRICIA

No comments:

Post a Comment