Thursday 5 January 2012

Stampin Up! Valentines Forever Young

I just love the tree stamp from Forever Young and have been wanting to have a play with it for so long!  I came across a beautiful card not so long ago by Keren Baker using the same tree and just loved the colours she used.  I have changed my card a little but the basics are the same.  I used the Red Glimmer paper & Pumpkin Pie for the hearts and Pumpkin Pie for the card base.  I embossed the tree and gave the little girl a red dress, except in this photo it seems to have fallen off a bit! Rest assured she is now redressed and decent again :)   I just love how the bright colours give this image a more modern look.  I think it makes a great Valentine's Day card so have added a Valentine's sentiment and scallop oval & have sponged real red to the edges of the whisper white just a touch. 

Stamp Set: Forever Young, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Red Glimmer Paper, Real Red, Whisper White.
Ink: Versermark, Black Embossing Powder, Basic Black
Ribbon: 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2 die, 1/16 "circle punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Itty bitty Shapes (hearts made by trimming down the flower) Punches, Large Oval Punch, Sponge, Clear Rhinestone Brad.

Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment