Thursday 1 March 2012

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Cards continued...

Hi Again!  Can you tell I am loving these Sale-A-Bration sets or what?  I have another instalment for you - 3 more cards using the everyday enchantment DSP and Outlined Occasions.  All 3 cards use scraps of the DSP and are a great way to use up any little bits of DSP you have laying around.   Banners are so in right now so I figured why not jump on the bandwagon!

Sale-A-Bration Banner.  I had seen a similar card to this on Pinterest using non Stampin' Up! Products. I loved the design and thought it would work well with the current sale-a-bration products.   

Postage Stamp Happy Birthday Card based on one by Dawn Olchefke.  I love how you can show all the Everyday Enchantment DSP on one card.

Outlined Occasions Banner Card.  I just love Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral together!   

Which one is your favourite?  Some lucky ladies in my Sale-A-Bration Class tonight are making 2 of these cards.  They will have to wait till tonight to find out which two they are making!  

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment