Saturday 11 February 2012

Valentine's Class

I {heart} Hearts meets Mr. Owl

I recently posted a card I made using the mini envelope and I {heart} hearts stamp set I made for a class and then decided it was too hard.  Well silly me changed my mind - it is a woman's prerogative!  I even made it harder and added an owl punch.  It turned out quite nice don't you think? They all managed fine and it really was quite fun and frustrating to make!



Stamp Set: I {heart} Hearts, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Tiny Tags.
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Red Glimmer Paper, Real Red, Whisper White , Acetate, 
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Real Red.
Ribbon: 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine. 
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Die, Small Heart Punch, Heart To Heart Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Tag punch, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder.

Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment