Tuesday 17 April 2012

Stampin Up! Masculine Pedal Presents Card

I have lots of birthdays over the next few months so I thought I would get started on a few.  I love the simplicity of the new Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue hostess stamp set - Pedal Presents.  My brother in law teaches bike ed at primary schools and figured why not try a masculine card with this stamp set.  I am not sure if it works as a masculine stamp though.  Sorry Scott I guess everyone knows you are turning 40 now -  Happy Birthday!


Pedal Presents 40th Birthday Card

Stamp Set: Pedal Presents  (Autumn/ Winter 2012  Mini Hostess)
Paper: Basic Grey, Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Twitterpated DSP
Ink: Stayz On Black, Baja Breeze, Island Indigo.
Ribbon:  Island Indigo Bakers Twine.
Cool Tools: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Big Shot, Lollipop Alphabet and Number Sizzlet.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment