Wednesday 9 May 2012

Stampin' Up! Vintage Gift Tags

Can you believe I only just opened my packet of Beau Chateau DSP.  I have had it for over 4 months but have just had so much going on I have not had a chance to use it.  I needed to make a few thank you tags for some recent orders and there was that chicken looking at me through the shiny plastic. *DING* a vision came to me and Viola!

Beau Château Vintage Tags
I am SO loving all the Stampin' Up! DSP lately!  With the Paper Party Promotion from May 1- 31st you too could be working with some seriously gorgeous papers.  Feel free to contact me for more details.


Stamp Set: Kindness Matters.
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Beau Chateau DSP, Pretty In Pink.  
Ink: Soft Suede.
Ribbon: Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Pretty In Pink 1/4" Grosgrain.
Cool Tools:  Bigshot, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Designer Frames Oval Embossing Folder, Lots of Tags Sizzlet, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Pearls, Dimensionals.



Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 



1 comment: