Thursday 7 June 2012

Convention Fun


Convention really was the highlight of my year so far.  I didn't really know anyone that well, but managed to have a blast. I met so many lovely ladies and learn so much.  Next year's convention is in Brisbane (Yay finally some warmth) 23rd-25th May, 2013.  I personally can't wait but would love it if I could bring some of you along with me this time!

Back:  Tanya, Nicole, Lorinda, Julie, Tracy, Rose, Rebecca,
Front: Tamara & Me
Another team photo - I think we are all in this one!


 Simone, Maureen, Juliana, Tracy - All leaders and winners of top 25 Demonstrators of the Year in Australia - Well done!
Enjoying dinner with Brian Pilling (USA office), & Tanya and yes, we are all Gen X!
Group "I AM" signs 

Me stalking meeting Ruth Clarke in the Demonstrator Resource Centre

I am so glad to be home and back to real life, but am missing the fun of convention.  Stampin' Up! really do know how to spoil their Demonstrators at convention.  Next event is Regionals in Melbourne on August the 4th and SU are opening up the doors for everyone to come this year.  That means customers are welcome to attend -YAY! So, if you have a hankering for some fun, then let me know & I will organise for you to attend.

Thanks for looking
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment