Thursday 28 June 2012

Convention Swaps 1

As promised a few posts ago here are some of my swaps from convention.  Trust me these are all much better in real life but as there were so many I have only photographed a few.  I have grouped them into colours and themes & to make it a bit easier I have not added details of who made what etc...

Neutral Swaps
Calypso Coral

Blues

Kids/Masculine swaps

Framelit swaps

Butterfly swaps

Boxes & Bags

Tracy's Journal and a special front page......
Shelli signed my journal for me making it extra special! 

Tracy my upline made this gorgeous journal for her team members.  It came in very handy - especially when I met Shelli.  She commented on how lovely it was and I got her to sign inside the front cover.  Funny thing was I got her to sign Elissa's book and not mine and had to go and ask her to then do mine.

As you can see there is lots of swapping to be had at convention.  There are many more to be seen - these are just a few of the ones I received.  I am sure if you came along you would marvel at the amount and quality of the work that is swapped in just a few hours!    My swaps were all gone in about half an hour and I had wished I had made more.  Next time I might try making a few different ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment