Monday 18 June 2012

A Little Dino Roar

I know I promised to show some of my swaps from convention but I have been having a few camera issues this past week so can't show them just yet.  So, here is a post I prepared earlier....

My son is going through a BIG dinosaur phase.  I guess little boys of about 3-4 do go through this phase but he is extremely addicted to everything related to dinosaurs, Ice Age and especially volcanos!  This gave me an opportunity to get out the Dino Roar stamp set and do some water colouring - a technique I don't use much.    I used some of the Well Worn DSP with River Rock & Cajun Craze.   I have kept them very simple as I figure they are only for him and he will wreck them soon enough....he doesn't understand gentle!




Stamp Set: Dino Roar.
Paper:  Well Worn DSP, Cajun Craze, River Rock, Watercolour Paper
Ink: Stayz On Black, Regals & Neutrals Water Colour Crayons


Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment