Saturday 9 June 2012

My Convention Swaps

Going to Convention is all about meeting new people and sharing ideas and our passion for Stampin' UP! My favourite time of any SU! event is of course the Swaps.  We all get together and swap ideas and our creativeness.  My swaps this year were based on the Twitterpated (hello - addicted to this DSP!) and the Attic Boutique DSP.  They are based on Mixed Bunch stamp set and the Blossom Punch and a layout I had seen on Monica's Passions blog.

Left: Attic boutique, Right: Twitterpated

The Basic Grey Twitterpated one was the most popular and I ran out pretty much straight away but I have to say I preferred the Attic Boutique Pool Party one.  Which one do you prefer?

Check back tomorrow for some swaps I received!

Thanks For Looking,
Tricia




No comments:

Post a Comment