Friday 22 June 2012

Red Nose Day Fundraiser

Hi Everyone,
My team and I are holding a Red Nose Day Fundraiser on Saturday June 30th at Leopold Scout Hall here in Geelong.  If anyone is thinking about coming please give me a call or email me as I have a few seats left.  Seats are limited and are booked with a $15 deposit.  Cost for the day is $30  and includes  a show bag, door prize, afternoon tea and refreshments.  We will be holding a raffle, silent auction, lucky straws and much more fun on the day!

Here is a sneak peek at one of the projects you will be making!
Card 1 for Red Nose Day Fundraiser

There are 3 other projects we will be making - you will have to come along to see them :)  

Contact me:  ftaraineri@bigpond.com or phone 0411113530 to book your seat!




No comments:

Post a Comment