Wednesday 29 August 2012

Comfort Cafe Scrapbook Page

Well, well...what do we have here??? Another scrapbook page - I know a miracle has occured!  I received my pre-order for the new 2012 Catalogue just the other day and like a kid in a candy shop I just did not know where to start.  Then I set my eyes upon this gorgeous DSP called Comfort Cafe.  It coordinates with a lot of my favourite colours including Soft Suede, Very Vanilla & my new best friend the 2012-2013 In Colour - Midnight Muse.



 As our alphabet die is retiring this month I was stumped as to what to do about a heading (I like a good heading don't you)?   I then remembered I had the  Loving Thoughts stamp set from the Autumn - Winter Mini, which I am glad to say is carrying over into the new catalogue.  It is safe to say there is a lot of big shot action here. While, once again it is a little light on stamping, I have added more on this than my last page! I really do have trouble with stamping on scrapbook pages.  My two little cherubs feature on this page and taking this photo was no mean feat for me. They just don't stand still long enough in the one place to get a photo of them together (looking at the camera) like this EVER!  I haven't added my journalling yet but you can see I made a little journalling box out of the Framelit Labels Collection and the Apothecary Art stamp set.

Paper:  Very Vanilla 12 x12, Midnight Muse, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Comfort Cafe DSP. 
Ink:  Midnight Muse.
Stamp sets: Loving Thoughts, Apothecary Art.
Cool Tools: Bigshot, Framelit Labels Collection, Bigz XL Tasteful Trim Die, Adorning Accents Edgelits, 1" Square punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Blossom Punch, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Pearls.
Ribbon: Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon. 

Thanks For Looking,


TRICIA 



No comments:

Post a Comment