Thursday 13 September 2012

Christmas Elves Punch Art

Another punch art production.  This time I chose to make some cute little Christmas Elves.  There were 21 of these little guys too but I forgot to take their photos all together!  These elves were a lot harder to make than the foxes and involved a lot more punching.  I am going to have big muscles by the end of the week I can tell you!

I love a good swap and this one was really enjoyable.  Punch art is something I don't do much but do enjoy the result afterwards.

3 little Christmas Elves 

Paper:  Red Red,  Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Be of Good Cheer DSP.
Ink:  White Gel Pen, Blushing bride (sponging), Basic Black Marker.
Cool Tools:  1" Square Punch,  1 3/4" Circle Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Word Window Punch, Hole Punch,  Boho Blossom Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, 5 Petal Flower Punch, Ornament Punch, Paper snips.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 


No comments:

Post a Comment