Wednesday 26 September 2012

Ghoulish Googlies Card

How cute are those Googly Ghouls in the Holiday Mini?  Just because we dont celebrate Halloween around here doesn't mean I cant play right?  When my order arrived just the other day and I couldn't wait to crack open the Ghoulish Googlies Bundle.  It has 20 double sided tags, 10 Glassine bags (these are made from a kind of see-through smooth paper), 50 Googly eyes with adhesive backs & 10 pieces of Pumpkin Pie/Whisper White Twine.

I got to work and made a few projects using this kit and the Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP which not only coordinates with Halloween projects but has so many cute designs I can see this being used for everyday cards.

Here is my 1st project - A card inspired by one I saw on Pinterest recently.   You can find it Here.  It is a nice easy card using only one stamp set & a few scraps of DSP & card stock.  I didn't even use the googly eyes on these little guys ...but you could add them easily if you could find where you put them!
Ghoulish Googlies Banner card

Stamp Set: Googly Ghouls.
Paper:  Tangerine Tango,  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink:  Basic Black. 
Cool Tools:  Paper snips, 1" Square Punch, Whisper White Twine, Dimensionals, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 






No comments:

Post a Comment