Thursday 27 September 2012

More Ghoulish Googlies

Here is another project I made using the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit.  I used the Glassine bags - how cute are they!  They remind me of when I was a little girl getting 20c of mixed lollies in the little white bags from the milk bar.  They are a lot smaller than I expected but great for party favours or little gifts.

I ran the bag through the bigshot and the spider web folder.  I then rubbed over the top with the Basic Grey ink pad.  I stamped the spider onto one of the little tags that come with the kit.  Punched out a 2 3/8 scallop circle and layered them with a glimmer brad (black of course).  A small snip of some old olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon tied in a bow and it is all done.    

Stamp Set: Googly Ghouls.
Paper:  Basic Black, Double sided tag from Ghoulish Googlies kit. 
Ink:  Basic Grey. 
Cool Tools:  Spider web Embossing Folder, Big Shot,  2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Black Glimmer Brad, Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, hole punch. 

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment