Follow by Email

Saturday, 1 September 2012

New Catalogue Is Here!

Hooray!  The new catalogue for 2012-2013 is finally here!  I have added links to them on the right hand side of my blog and also below so click away ;)  For those of you who have not received your new catalogues, please let me know and I will send some out to you ASAP.

Now, with two catalogues to choose from, my wish list is quite large....how about you?  I love all the new holiday catalogue things and cant wait till I can get creating with them!



For those of you admiring the ornament on the front of the Holiday catty I will be running an ornament class that will include that amazing ornament plus a few extras.  Stay tuned for more info on this in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks For Looking,

Tricia


No comments:

Post a Comment