Sunday 16 September 2012

Snow Much Fun to Bleach

Okay, so that was my attempt at a play on words....but you get my (snow) drift ;)   My big box of new catalogue stamp sets arrived the same day as I was organising my stamp club projects and well....one thing led to another and before I knew it I had whipped up a new card and sample for the class.

I wanted to focus on Bleaching this stamp club and after seeing Janine Rawlins presentation at Regionals ( click on her name and it will take you to her samples), I figured the Snow Much Fun snow men would work beautifully.  Then I spied the new Be of Good Cheer DSP out of the corner of my eye and it all came together.  I have used a few new catalogue items here, including the new Snow Flurry die.


Snow Much Fun Bleached Snowman

Stamp Sets: Snow Much Fun, Many Merry Messages.
Paper:  Marina Mist,  Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper Be of Good Cheer DSP.Ink:  Bleach, Cherry Cobbler & Marina Mist Markers.Cool Tools:  Big Shot, Bigz Snow Flurry Die, Silver Brads, Framelit - Labels Collection, Paper snips.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 


No comments:

Post a Comment