Tuesday 9 October 2012

12 Weeks of Christmas WEEK 1 - A Simply Scored Merry Christmas

Welcome to the first of my 12 Weeks of Christmas Posts. Today's project is a card I designed to demonstrate the Simply Scored Tool and its many many uses.  I started with making a rosette in Be of Good Cheer DSP on the base plate of the Simply Scored tool (inches).  Then I scored a border around a piece if Very Vanilla using the metric plate.  Then using the Diagonal Score Tool I made a matching envelope using Very Vanilla & Snow Swirled stamp set in Cherry Cobbler.  It is a simple looking card but quite elegant I think.  

Simply Scored Merry Christmas
Stay tuned later in the week for another Christmas Project!


Stamp Set: Snow Swirled, More Merry Messages.
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Be Of Good Cheer DSP 
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler. 
Cool Tools:   1" Square Punch, Simply Scored Tool ,Diagonal Score Plate & Metric Score Plate, Glue Gun, Silicone Craft Sheet.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 




No comments:

Post a Comment