Saturday 27 October 2012

12 Weeks of Christmas WEEK 4 - Snow Festival Card Set & Bag

I have a special little project to share with you for Week 4.  Remember my Halloween post recently where I made a cute handbag out of 12 x 12 paper?  It can be seen HERE. I did say I would be back with a Christmas version SO here it is!



Handbag & Card set

I found the directions to make the 12 x 12 bag on Stamp & Scrap With Frenchie and thought I could use it for Halloween to hold lots of treats.  I have since made this Christmas version with a card set inside.  I used the Owl Occasions stamp set on the bag which is made out of 1 sheet of 12 x 12 Be of good Cheer DSP.
Inside the bag is this set of six cards all wrapped up in the gorgeous Gumball Green Ribbon. With the current Spool Time Promotion this could be yours free when you spend $60 before the end of October! (Time is running out so give me a call or email me with your order).


For the cards I used Snow Festival DSP. Two of the sheets of this DSP have pre-printed squares for cute tags so I decided to use some of those to make a quick cute card set to go inside my bag.   

Snow Festival Card Set

Snow Festival card set & Owl Occasions Bag

For those of you who would like to make one of these bags, here is Frenchie's Youtube video on how to create the 12 x 12 bag.

HANDBAG: 
Stamp Set: Owl Occasions. 
Paper:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Snow Festival DSP (flag behind framelit), Be of Good Cheer DSP (main bag). 
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green Marker Pens.
Cool Tools:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Labels Collection Framelits, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Boho Blossoms Punch. Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Dimensionals, 3/8" Basic Glimmer Brads,  Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon.

CARDS:
Stamp Set & Ink: none
Paper: Snow Festival DSP, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green.
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die, Dimensionals. Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (tied around cards).

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA  

No comments:

Post a Comment