Monday 22 October 2012

Friend To Friend Swap

Hi Again.  I recently participated in a Friend To Friend Swap between USA, France & Australian Stampin' Up! Demonstrators with a Halloween/Fall theme.  You might have seen some of my earlier projects that were sent off to my swap recipient Sue.  Well, I just received my swap from Sue in USA and here is my haul!

Friend To Friend Swap by Sue Armstrong
Wasn't I spoilt rotten!  I have to admit some of those candy corns never made the photo as they accidentally on purpose fell into my mouth before they could be photographed!  They are full of sugar but are caramel in flavour and so easy to eat ;)

I realised after I saw this photo I had the Frightening Feline card upside down - silly me!  So here is a close up of it on it's own.

Frightening Feline by Sue Armstrong
How cute is that cat!  He is heat embossed and looks amazing in real life.  Thanks so much to Sue for all your hard work and for joining the swap.  I hope Sue enjoys all her goodies I sent her too!

Come back later to see what I sent Sue.   I will also be showing another of my 12 Weeks of Christmas Projects in the next few days. 

Thanks For Looking,

Tricia



No comments:

Post a Comment