Sunday 4 November 2012

12 Weeks of Christmas WEEK 5 - Diamond Fold Snowflake Sioree

Wow can you believe it - 7 weeks till Christmas.  I have not even started to think about shopping for Christmas yet either.  Best get started soon or else it will be here and I will be empty handed!

Here is my week 5 post - Diamond fold Snowflake Soiree card.  This is quite an easy fun fold card to create and can be done without a score tool if you don't have one, although it is much quicker if you do.

I played around with different ways of inking up the snowlfakes from craft white ink to illuminate ink  but my best result was with my own concoction. The snowflakes were stamped in Versermark & then I used my own special recipe of embossing powder.  2 teaspoons of white embossing powder and 1/4 teaspoon of Dazzling Diamonds. Boy does it sparkle!  It's very hard to capture in photos but the last one does capture some of it.


Diamond Fold Snowflake Soiree Card


Sparkly Sparkles!
Stamp Set: Snowflake Soiree (Holiday Catalogue)
Paper:  12 x 12 Pool Party (textured retired),Whisper White, Silver Glimmer paper, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Versermark, White embossing powder, Dazzling Diamonds.
Cool Tools:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Rhinestones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment