Friday 23 November 2012

12 Weeks of Christmas WEEK 8: Christmas Handbags

How cute is the Sizzix Petite Purse?  When Stampin' Up released this die in their new catalogue I was really looking forward to making them.  I got to have a little play with it at Paperific this year and decided it would have to be mine & soon! The Bigz Petite Purse die is a great size for the big shot & although SU suggest you use the extended cutting & crease pads, I have found I can use just the standard cutting pads and get an excellent result.

I am making little Christmas handbags with some surprises inside for my class participants this month.  They would be lovely as table gifts on Christmas day or even little party favours.  Here are a few I have made recently using the Snow Festival DSP and Be of Good Cheer DSP.

Christmas Petite Purses

Snow Festival DSP purses

Left - Snow Festival DSP & Right - Be of Good Cheer DSP.
Stamp Set: None!
Paper: Be of Good Cheer DSP, Snow Festival DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, 
Ink:  Real Red, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede.
Cool Tools: Big Shot,  Bigz Petite Purse Die, Boho Blossoms Punch, Merry Mini's Punch Pack, 1/8" Mini Brads, Dimensionals, Rhinestones.

Tha
nks For Looking,
TRICIA  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment