Friday 16 November 2012

Stamp-A-Stack Christmas 2012

I am running 2 Stamp-a-Stack classes this week for those of you who need lots of cards without the hassle of having to think up ideas and make them all at home.

There are 3 designs and you make 4 each of these cards.  Here is a sample of one of the cards you could be making this weekend!  There are still a few spots left in my Sunday 1-4pm and Monday 7-10pm classes.  If you would like to join us then email me at ftaraineri@bigpond.com or phone me on 0411113530 to book your place.  I hope to see you there.

Stamp-A-Stack:  Christmas Blessings Ornament Card


Stamp Set: Ornament Keepsakes, More Merry Messages.
Paper: Whisper White, Midnight Muse.
Ink:  Midnight Muse.
Cool Tools: Big Shot,  Delicate Designs Folders, Dimensionals, Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots, Rhinestones. 

Tha
nks For Looking,
TRICIA  


No comments:

Post a Comment