Monday 17 December 2012

12 Weeks of Christmas WEEK 11 Island Indigo Christmas Lodge Tree

Well, I guess we are coming to an end of these posts since Christmas is only days away.  Yes DAYS away people!   I have one last Christmas card to share with you and it is one of my favourites.  The photo is a bit on the dodgy side and it doesn't show all the glitter sorry.

I know,  I have a slight addiction to the Christmas Lodge stamp set and also to flags & Island Indigo so I thought - Why not put them all together!  This is one of my Christmas cards I'm sending out to family & friends.   I used Island Indigo on the card and then "thumped" the stamp with a midnight muse marker before stamping, giving the image a 3D effect.  I then added Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  It sparkles at night & is so pretty but unfortunately the camera did not capture that.

Island Indigo Christmas Lodge Tree Card

Stamp Sets: Christmas Lodge, Greetings Of The Season
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Midnight Muse, Festival of Prints DSP Stack  
Ink:   Island Indigo, Midnight Muse
Cool Tools: 1" Square punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA  

1 comment:

  1. This looks cool! You will have to show us this "thumping" thing u speak of!

    ReplyDelete