Follow by Email

Thursday, 27 December 2012

New Stampin' Trimmer

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas with your family & friends.  Did Santa bring you lots of nice things?  My kids had a great Christmas (*spoilt rotten*).  I only got one present this year, but boy was it a good one!
I was lucky enough to find the all NEW Stampin' Up Trimmer under the tree Christmas morning.   It has been on my longed for list for a while but it was not available here until recently.  I must say it is all I wished for & more.  I could rave on & on about it all day but it really is easier to let SU's own fun filled Brian Pilling show you its amazingness!


If you would like to see this tool for yourself then feel free to contact me for a demonstration.  If you would like to order your very own trimmer then send me an email or call me on 0411113530 & I will be happy to order one for you.  It really is a must have tool!  

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA  

No comments:

Post a Comment