Follow by Email

Monday, 31 December 2012

Stampin' Up! WEEK 3 Clearance Rack Blitz January 4th -10th My Top 5 Picks




Week 3 of the Clearance Rack Blitz has lots of great ribbons & stamp sets.  Please remember these items are priced to sell and they go REALLY quickly.  The 2nd blitz saw a lot of items sell out in a matter of hours!  It is important to note that these items are while stocks last and they don't last long.  I cannot guarantee you will get everything on your list but I promise to try :)  If you would like to send me your list with what you want then I will be prepared & might have more of a chance to get your choices.

Here are my top 5 picks for January 4 - 10th Clearance Rack Blitz. 

Wedding Sweet - Wood mount $46.95 now $17.95! Great if you are planning a wedding or make invitations.

Heard From The Heart $19.50  for either wood or clear.
Clearly For You - both wood & clear mount are $17.00 each.




1 1/4 " Striped Grosgrain Ribbon $10 - were $19.95
Available in : Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Not Quite Navy, Basic Grey, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Cajun Craze & Soft Suede.



Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim for just $5.25!


I wonder how popular these picks will be?   Most importantly - HERE is the link to the January 4th - 10th Clearance Rack Blitz!

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA  


No comments:

Post a Comment