Wednesday 9 January 2013

Sale-A-Bration 2013 Countdown: Week 1 - Petite Curly Label Vintage Card

This week I am focussing on the Petite Curly Label punch & the matching stamp set Pretty Petites from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue due to be released January 22nd, 2013.

I have challenged myself to use some stamp sets that are gathering dust on my shelf.  I loved the Morning Post stamp set in the annual catalogue straight away and had to have it.  But it has sat on my shelf for 5 months without ever being used.   :(

Today I wanted to show you how you can combine the Morning Post stamp set with the Pretty Petite set to get a vintage look.  I love the vintage look but don't often go there as my style is more clean & simple, but every now & then it is good to step out of your comfort zone and do something different.   I even dragged out my neglected spritzer too!

Morning Post & 2013 Sale-A-Bration Pretty Petites Card

Stamp Sets:  Pretty Petites (Sale-A-Bration), Morning Post.
Paper:  Naturals Ivory Cardstock, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, Fan Fair DSP.
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, Chocolate chip & Riding Hood Red Markers (spritzed)
Cool Tools:  Petite Curly Label Punch (Sale-A-Bration), Victoria Crochet Trim, Postage Stamp Punch, Spritzer tool, Pearls, Itty Bitty Punches, dimensionals. 

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA  

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the vintage feel of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using the Naturals Ivory and the Naturals White cardstocks. The Naturals are a perfect choice for this stamp set. I love the way all your colours work together. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super card - love everything about it best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete