Monday 4 February 2013

Stampin' Up! Paper Doilies Party Bags

I mentioned a few weeks back it was my Daughter's 9th birthday but I forgot to show you her party favour bags or "lolly bags" as we call them here in Australia.

Party Bags using paper doilies & butterfly punch

Stampin' Up! Party Bags
As you can see, my daughter loves Tempting Turquoise!  I used a doily & a butterfly punch.  These were quick & easy considering I had 15 to make.

Stamp Sets:  Kindness Matters.
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight.
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise.
Cool Tools: Paper Doilies, Rhinestones, 2 2/8 Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Snail. 
Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA  

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Great idea to use a doily as a bag topper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They looked so pretty. It was a good idea at the time but to see those girls tear them off and throw them in the bin! Oh my, I could barely cope. ;0

    ReplyDelete