Follow by Email

Sunday, 28 April 2013

MDS - My first attempt!

As many of you know Stampin' Up! have introduced MDS ( My Digital Studio) to the Australian market recently.  I am a total new comer to this sort of scrapbooking & card making.  Yes, you can make what is known as "hybrid" projects that are both digital & layers of card stock & embellishments.   You can make calendars, photo books, party supplies..the list is endless.

 The program is quite easy to use as a beginner but does require a bit of time on your hands!  MyDigitalStudio.net has some great help & youtube videos on offer for help & guidance.  There are 98 you tube videos alone....& no I haven't viewed any of them yet.  My page was done just playing around with the program.  Once I have a bit of free time I will be viewing them though!

  You can download MDS on a 30 day trial for free which is great news!  Go to My online store & click "MDS" then there will be a free trial button that looks like this ---------->

Here is a short introduction video.  Looks great hey!



Here is my 1st attempt - took me about half an hour to do, but only because I am a total new comer to it all.  Whilst there are pre-made templates I wanted to challenge myself to make a page from scratch.  Remember when you made your very 1st card?  Well this is my very 1st MDS page so go easy on me okay!  I bet I look back on this page in years to come and laugh,  I even left a spelling mistake in there just for you ;)


Thanks for looking.....and enjoy your free trial! 
Tricia

3 comments:

  1. Love your scrapbook page; it really turned out awesome. I really needs to start using my MDS more, and you've inspired me. Glad you are up and running again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda. That video makes it look so fun & easy. I would love to see your creations with it.

    ReplyDelete