Follow by Email

Monday, 15 April 2013

Stampin Up April/May Promotion

How exciting!  For those of you who were considering joining SU during Sale-A-Bration & didn't then there is great news.  If you join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator between April 15th - 30th May you get an extra $60 worth of product in your kit!  Great news for those of you who missed the last opportunity to get more for the same low price of $169 & it still ships for free!

The other great part of the promotion is the HOSTESS extras.  If you host a party with $400 in sales during April 15 - May 30th you get an extra $60 Hostess dollars to spend on any current catalogue product.  I have set aside a few dates to be available for parties so please do call or email me to make a date for your workshop/party.   With this great offer I hope to be visiting you real soon! Remember I can hold your workshop here in my house if you are worried about your house not being suitable.  I have a brand new house with a classroom all ready to go.  The benefit of holding your party at my house is that you get to see all the great product in person as I have it all on display in my purpose built classroom & you also dont have to worry about cleaning up!



If you want to take up this amazing opportunity or wish to discuss it further please do not hesitate to call me on 0411113530 or email me ftaraineri@bigpond.com

Alternatively if you are ready to join now then click on over to my Stampin' Up! website and click JOIN NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment