As part of the Stampin' Up! 25 Year Anniversary Celebration they are bringing back some of our all time favourite stamp images & combining them into 11 sets which will be released each month - until April 2014.
Even better, along with some great classic images, each "Best Of" set will include a never before seen image!
Check back here each month to see each set & download the flyer.
- All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $25.95.
- While we are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month) until October, all of the Best of sets will be available until April 2014.
- A new flyer will be released every month for each new Best of set.
- All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
- The stamp images may be sized differently from the original stamp sets.
This Month being the 1st month in the series is Best of Flowers- Item number 133342.
Whilst you are shopping the retiring products or finishing of your wish lists why not add this great set. You can go direct to my online shop by clicking HERE.
You can download the full flyer HERE
Stampin' Up! have also released some single stamps for you to purchase. WOW. There are limited edition stamps and available from now until August 31st (while supplies last).
- You can find the stamp item numbers on the flyer.
- Single stamps can be ordered in the online store.
- These won't be sent in our typical cases or packaging; they'll be packaged in cello bags. If you'd like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four.
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won't come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you'll need to purchase a block separately if you don't already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyer.
- There's no limit on how many stamps you can purchase.
- These stamps are only available through 31 August 2013, so get them while you can!
CLICK HERE for the PDF Flyer.
Thanks For Looking,