Wednesday 6 November 2013

12 Weeks Of Christmas - Week 4 Santa's List Card


I am running not just a little,  but a a lot behind with these posts!  I have been busy creating, but just haven't photographed them all.   Well I have been busy today & there should be quite a few posts coming over the next few days to get us up to speed.

Santas List stamp set was not one of my favourites from the Holiday catalogue, but like a lot of Stampin' Up! stamps, it grew on me & now  am finding I am using it more & more.  Nothing says Christmas like the jolly old red fellow.  Hmm well, in this case he is a jolly old Early Espresso fellow!

Santa's List Card

























Over the next few posts you will see me concentrate on the traditional Christmas colours of red & green.  I have used Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green on this card & have teamed Santa with the Season Of Style DSP paper Stack (Item # 132181).   These paper stacks are perfect for creating a pile of cards for family & friends this Christmas & are an absolute bargain at just $11.95.  

I am running a Stamp-A-Stack class this Sunday & this just so happens to be one of the cards you will be making if you join me.  We are making 6 cards, 3 tags & 3 gift cards holders.  I will be sharing the rest of the designs over the next few posts so please do come back to see them.  If you would like to attend I have 2 spots left.  Contact me on 0411113530 to book your place.


Stamp Set:  Santa's List (131811)
Paper:  Whisper White(106549), Cherry Cobbler (121681), Gumball Green (127543), Early Espresso (121686), Season Of Style DSP stack (132181)
Ink:  Early Espresso (126974)
Cool Tools: Big Shot,  Window Frames Collection Framelits (129021),  Boho Blossoms Punch (119858), Chalk Talk Framelits (129983), Pearls (119247), Dimensionals(104430).



Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment