Wednesday 27 November 2013

12 Weeks of Christmas: Week 8 Season of Style Merry Banner


Can you believe this time next month Christmas will be over!  We have less than 4 weeks to go & I have only just started to think about presents.  One of my downline, Leanne made a beautiful banner recently using retired products.  At stamp club last month we all decided it would make a great project for the next month's class.  I have used my old friends Festive Flurry ( I know…..yes AGAIN!) & the Season Of Style DSP for this quick one I whipped up as a sample.  The ladies are hoping to add some stamped images to their own designs on the night. I will take some photos to show you their finished banners next month.


It is very hard to photograph in all its entirity so here is a close up.
























I have used Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive with a little of the Champagne Glimmer paper which makes the banner lovely & sparkly. It didn't take very long to make once I had decided on the design & I'm hoping to make a few as gifts for family this Christmas.

Stamp Set:  Festive Flurry  (131778)
Paper:  Whisper White (106549), Cherry Cobbler (121681), Old Olive (106576), Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885).
Ink:  Old Olive (126953), Cherry Cobbler (126966)
Cool Tools: Big Shot,  Oval Accents Bigz Clear Die (127005) Top Note Bigz Die (113463) Festive Flurry Framelits132193), Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die (127553) ,Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon (130012)

Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA  

No comments:

Post a Comment