Follow by Email

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Clearance Rack is Live!











Every Year around this time of the year Stampin' Up! bring back a whole lot of retired product in their Clearance Blitz Sale.  This means you can grab some retired products at up to 80% off! These items are WHILE STOCKS LAST!! (yes, I am yelling as these sell out really fast!) so if there is anything you want you had better be quick as they sell out in a matter of hours. My tip for you is join my online store & set up a profile, then get in there & order your items before they are all gone.  That way you won't miss out & they will be shipped direct to you.  Why not do some Christmas shopping at a huge discount.  If you don't have an online account & don't wish to, please do email me your items & I will see what I can do, but I can't promise I will be able to get all your wish list.  This Clearance Rack will be ongoing so extras will be added as things sell out, so it might pay to visit daily or at least weekly. 

I have just visited my online store & bagged myself some nice little bargains in the Clearance Rack Sale.   See that box to the right that says MY online Store "shop now".  Well...if you click there it will take you to a super sale where lots of great retired products are up to 80%off!!! You can get there by clicking  HERE too. 


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment