Thursday 13 November 2014

12 Weeks Of Christmas: Week 6 - Holiday Homes Side Step Card


Oh dear, I am just a tad behind on these posts.  I still can't quite get myself out of holiday mode!
Today I am sharing a little creation I have been working on - a Holiday Home side step card.
I had this vision in my head of how I wanted this to look & I am not having any luck recreating that version.  This one will have to do for now.  It is hard to see the dimension in the photo but there is 3 layers. I used quite a few Christmas stamps, including White Christmas, Holiday Home, Festival Of Trees & Wondrous Wreath.



Did you notice the sentiment?  I love that with the photopolymer stamps you can stamp in a row, even though the sentiment is in a block shape.  This sentiment is from Wondrous Wreath & normally looks like this:

Ok, so my stamping is a little crooked but you get the idea, right?  

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA

No comments:

Post a Comment