Monday 22 December 2014

12 Weeks Of Christmas:Week 11-Star Wreathes

Like I said in my last post, the stamp club ladies were coming to celebrate our Christmas party & to make their very own version of the star wreath I made. 

Here are a few photos of their creations…..

Leanne's Wreath Close Up

Monica's Wreath Close Up
Creation Station

Stamp Club Xmas Party
Another year of stamp clubs over.  I just wanted to say what a lovely group of supportive & gorgeous ladies these are.  I consider them all my good friends & look forward to another great year of stamp club fun!   I will be starting a new Stamp Club in April 2015.  These will run on a Monday & a Thursday night with a maximum of 8 ladies in each group.   I am moving house in March so the new stamp club will be in my new house….yet to be determined, but will be around the Torquay area still.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA

No comments:

Post a Comment