Tuesday 2 June 2015

A Bohemian Birthday Card

 Can you believe the Annual Catalogue 2015-2016 is now LIVE!! YAY!  Today is the day you can order from all 3 catalogues, plus the clearance rack (now updated) & the weekly deals.  It is like a SUPER DUPER sale day, but make sure you have everything you are wanting from the Occasions catty as that is ending today too!

Here I am again sharing another of my Bohemian DSP Birthday cards.   This time I used the shimmery white card stock to watercolour the flower from You've Got This stamp set.  I didn't realise at the time that the blender pen I was using had shimmer paint on it, so the flower is very sparkly! Not that you can see it in the photo though.

I used Rich Razzleberry & a base of Bermuda Bay to tone down the DSP once again.  The new lace in Delightful Dijon adds a soft touch.




You will see lots of cards using this stamp set, it is such a pretty flower don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by
Tricia


No comments:

Post a Comment