Friday 9 October 2015

12 Weeks of Christmas: Week 1 Joy Card

Welcome to my annual 12 weeks of Christmas posts.  Every year I run this popular series where each week I make something to inspire your Christmas creating.  I make all kinds of things from 3D, gift projects & also cards.  I think it's time I got all my Christmas decorations down from the garage.  Time to start thinking Christmas... not long now!

To start us off I have created a Joy card using the Berry Merry bundle from page 30 of the Stampin' Up!  holiday catalogue.   We created this card last month for one of our stamp club projects.  I love a bit of Pear Pizazz & Early Espresso for Christmas.



Those demonstrators amoungst us might recognise this card from one of the US convention stage presentations, but I have changed it up a bit to suit what I had.   I love this Boughs & Berries embossing folder that comes with the Berry Merry bundle & have made a few creations with this folder, so make sure you check back in for those. 

For those of you who love the CTC blog hops, we have changed to Sunday night now, so come back then for my next blog hop post.  I have created a Christmas shaker card, especially for the hop. 

Thanks for stopping by
Tricia 


No comments:

Post a Comment