Tuesday 19 July 2016

Birthday Banners for New Catalogue Pennsationals Blog Hop



Welcome to the Pennsationals New Catalogue Launch Blog Hop.  Phew, that was a mouthful hey!
We are a group of Stampin' Up Demonstrators who love to blog. I hope you enjoy the blog hop & don't forget we love comments so please leave a comment at the end of the post!

Today I am sharing 2 cards I made as part of a Birthday Banners set for our Winter Retreat.  There were 6 cards in this set & over the next week I will be sharing the rest of the class.

I wanted to share how the Pop Of Pink Specialty DSP is primarily pink, but it can be used for both male or female cards.  Those of you who are regular visitors to my blog will know I love to make a Male VS Female set, which is exactly what I have done here!

The first card I made uses Bermuda Bay & Basic Black with a fun new stamp set called Birthday Banners, which can be found on page 15 of the Annual Catalogue.


The sentiment stamps are shaped to perfectly fit in the banner & being made from photopolymer,  it makes this so easy to line up.  I have used the Sprinkles punch for the gold glimmer stars.

My second card is a great card to use up scraps or you could even use washi tape. I have used a new embossing folder in the background called Sparkle. 


Here they both are together.  Lots of fun to make & perfect for male or female birthdays.   Here is the colour combo I used:





Birthday Banners Male VS Female Cards

I hope you enjoyed both my cards.  To continue the hop click the next button below to be whisked over to Rebecca's blog, "The Paper & Stamp Addict"
Thanks for stopping by
Tricia 


Product List

6 comments:

  1. Great cards Tricia. I love that you've done both male and female and the sentiment on the male card is too funny. I really need to read sentiments more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sentiment!! How funny!! Bermuda Bay is one of my favourite colours and I love how you have teamed it with the Pop of Pink DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two of my favourite dies... don't you just love those banners. Love the cards Tricia, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Tricia. I absolutely love the choice of colours! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours you have used. Great to show the versatility of a card design with both female and male cards

    ReplyDelete