Sunday 10 September 2017

CTC145 Merry Little Christmas Cards



Hi Everyone & welcome to another week of CASEing the Catty.  This week we are casing my very favourite section in the holiday catalgoue, the Merry Little Christmas section from pages 10-19.


I have chosen to make 3 cards from this section as I haven't joined in the fun for such a long time!  My 1st card I have chosen to case is the card on the string that nice lady is holding .... well I presume she is nice! 



This card has a shaker element to it however, I was after a quick card that incorporated all the elements of the Carols Of Christmas bundle, minus the shaker part.

Here is my card:


I have used the Card Front Builder framelits to make a nice little frame & then the Merry Little Christmas DSP as a background for my little black deer.  I have also cut out some trees using the spotty DSP too.   Now I have to admit, I am not a huge fan of green & black for Christmas but it is growing on me & it took everything in me not to add lots of red! 

For my second card, this little box took my fancy.  I was too lazy to make this box but I did take inspiration from it to make a card.


Here is my inspired card.  


Instead of using the bauble which was just too chunky for my card, I used some large pearls & the holly punch to add holly instead of the sprigs. It just goes to show that you don't have to have everything in the catalogue to case something!


While I was playing with this fun suite,  I figured I may as well make another card using the Everyday Label punch & the Merry Little Labels stamp set.



I had a lot of fun creating again & hope to be back in the swing of joining in the fun CASEing the Catty challenges in the future.  

Next on the hop is the lovely Julia, where I am sure you will find even more to inspire you.




Thanks for stopping by
Tricia



Product List

6 comments:

  1. You have been busy Tricia! Three gorgeous projects! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautiful cards in my three favourite colours Tricia. I'm sure this colour combo will grow on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are fantastic! My favourite is the middle one. I LOVE the elegance and the colours are so dynamic. You've really given us an awesome showcase of this suite! Fantastic case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your projects Tricia, great to see some more samples with the label bundle! I like your CASE of the box to card project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three of your cards are gorgeous, my favourite is the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three gorgeous cards - love them all xx

    ReplyDelete