Wednesday 6 September 2017

It's Holiday Catalogue Time - YAY!


Yay it's Holiday catalogue time & I am loving all the new products.  There are so many lovely stamp sets, framelits, punches, papers and embellishments available to tempt every paper crafter.  I've enclosed a short video for you to see some of the available suites. 



How fun does it all look?!  I can't wait to get busy creating with all these lovely new products.  Would you like your very own copy of the gorgeous new Holiday or Annual catalogue?   If you would like a free copy you are welcome to pop in & collect one or I can post one out.  

Here is a link to the PDF of the catalogue - just click on the photo here or on my side bar. 




I will be holding my popular Christmas In A Day event Saturday, 28th October 2017. Come along and make 20 Christmas Cards (4 each of 5 designs)  All materials supplied just bring along your own glue, tape and scissors. Lunch and Afternoon Tea are included, come and stay for the day or just come and stamp and then go home, it's your choice, set your own pace.  Contact me to enquire & book your place.

Thanks for stopping by
Tricia



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment