Thursday 13 September 2018

New Holiday Catalogue Available Now!

YAY, the NEW 2018 Holiday Catalogue is now live & it's jam packed full of gorgeous Christmas, Halloween & Thanksgiving products.

I had the chance to pre order products last month & I honestly could not decide what to get as there are so many products on my wish list.   I have to say this is one of the best holiday catalogues in a long while. I am really loving the move back to the traditional colours of Christmas - red & green.


Check out this cute stop motion video showcasing so many of the new products.


I've added the catalogue to my side bar but you can also download it here: Catalogue Link
If you live in Australia & dont currently have your own demonstrator, I am happy to post you out a catalogue.  Just shoot me an email & I will pop one in the post.

Happy shopping,

Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment