Sunday 18 September 2011

Vroom Vroom Motorcycle

I was recently asked by a friend what would be a good stamp for a card for an older boy/man.  I suggested the Motorcycle stamp in the Stampin' Up Autumn Winter/Mini Catalogue.  After singing it's praises and thinking of all the wonderful things you could do with this stamp it suddenly dawned on me - I NEED IT!   Funnily enough it was the last day of the catalogue so I managed to order one.  Phew!  I am so glad I did.  It sat on my shelf until last weekend when I found I needed to make a "masculine" card for a motorbike loving 10 yr old.  I had seen lots of cards like this one so had to give it a go.  I am really happy with how it turned out.  The (silver) metallic cardstock was embossed with the square lattice embossing folder to recreate metal plate.

Stamp Sets:  Motorcycle(Autumn/Winter Mini 2011), Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Paper:  Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Metallic Silver, Whisper White
Ink: Stayz On Black, Poppy Parade (marker)
Cool Tools:  Square lattice embossing folder, Bigshot, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Extra  Large Punch. 

Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Love the colours. The silver panel looks great.

    ReplyDelete