Saturday 5 May 2012

Stampin' Up! Mother's Day Apothecary Art

With Mother's day not far away here in Australia, I thought I had better get a move on and make a card for my Mum.  Today I was playing with my watercolour crayons and my favourite card stock - Confetti White.  I have heard rumours this may be retiring here as it is definitely retiring in the USA.  I love the confetti white and confetti cream papers for that old world feel and because they are quite a heavy card stock.   I also used some of the Attic Boutique DSP.

May is Paper party month - so grab 3 packs of DSP and get one for free. This DSP is included in the Paper Party Promotion so why not grab a few packs!

 Attic Boutique paper has some lovely soft colours that are perfect for that feminine floral card.  I had not tried out the Apothecary Art stamp set yet as I had so many new toys to get through.  Oh isn't it lovely - and so versatile.  You could stamp just about anything in that panel or even hand write a lovely sentiment. (My handwriting is pretty bad so I think I will stick to stamps!)

Mother's Day Apothecary Art & Attic Boutique Card
 I'm off to get started on my swaps for convention - only 26 days till I am in Stampin' Up! heaven!


Stamp Set: Apothecary Art, Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
Paper: Confetti White, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Attic Boutique DSP.  
Ink: Early Espresso, Subtles - Watercolour Wonder Crayons.
Ribbon: Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Antique brad.
Cool Tools:  Bigshot, Labels Collection Framelit Dies, 


Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 



No comments:

Post a Comment