Tuesday 31 July 2012

On Owl In A Dress?

Wow what a busy weekend!  In amongst all the activity of the weekend my daughter had a birthday party sleepover to go to.  So, this required a card.  Dana asked me to create her a card using a bear in a ballet skirt.  I do not have any bears so decided to surprise her with an owl instead.  I love a good owl don't you?

I used the Twitterpated DSP and some pleated ribbon in Blushing Bride from the Autumn -Winter Mini catalogue that ends today.  The 2 stamp sets I used are a sneak peak from the new catalogue called Memorable Moments & Itty Bitty Banners.


Remember today is the last day to order from the Autumn - Winter Mini Catalogue. Contact me on 0411113530 to place your order before time runs out! 


Stamp Sets: Memorable Moments, Itty Bitty Banners, Mixed Bunch.
Paper:  Twitterpated DSP, Whisper White, Basic Grey, Blushing Bride, Early Esspresso & Crumb Cake (owl).
Ink: Ridinghood Red. 
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Owl Builder Punch, Framelits Die - Labels Collection, Paper Snips
Ribbon: Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon.

Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment