Tuesday 1 October 2013

Flower Shop Posy Class

Remember that flower shop vase class I was running a few weeks back?  Here are the finished flowers. 

Flowershop Posy
























Don't they look great.  This has been a really popular class & I have decided to run it just one more time in early November.  Those of you who are interested please Email me  or phone 0411113530 to register your interest & book your place.  Cant attend this class?  Ask me today about a class in the mail!  

I used the Flowershop Stamp & Punch Bundle ( 132726) to create this vase of flowers.   Right now, you can buy the Flowershop stamp set & coordinating Pansy punch together & get a 15% discount!    Click here to head on over to my online store where you can buy yours now!



Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA


No comments:

Post a Comment