Monday 2 June 2014

Goodbye to Rev Up The Fun!


As promised I am going to spend the month showing you some ideas using some retiring products that I will miss.  Today I am showing you a few of my creations using the retiring stamp set Rev Up The Fun.  My samples were aimed at boys aged 8-14 years this time, however this stamp set lends itself to any male age.


My 1st card was made for my nephew Kobi who turned 12 last month.  He loves sports cars & a quick simple card was called for.  I am going to miss Midnight Muse soooooo much :(  


This card was one we did at stamp club a few months ago.  I based it on one I had seen on Pinterest by Heather Summers.  I changed it slightly but loved the colour combo so tried to stay fairly close to her sample.  Gorgeous Grunge lends itself well to Rev Up the Fun don't you think?


Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA


PRODUCTS USED:

No comments:

Post a Comment