Friday 27 November 2015

12 Weeks Of Christmas: Week 7 Centre Step Peaceful Pines Card

Here we are at week 7 & I have a quick & easy centre step card to share with you.  I have used a favourite colour combo for this card - Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon & Pear Pizzazz. It is so easy you could whip up 10 in the one sitting.

I swore I wasnt buying the Peaceful Pines stamp set, but I secumbed to its lovely images & cute trees a week ago.  This comes as a bundle too so you can save 15% buying it that way.  The images lend themselves to a bit of bling or sparkle quite nicely.  I let the stars do all the shining on this card though.


To make the base centre step card you need to follow a bit of a tutorial.  I could write up one & share it here, but why go to all that trouble when there are plenty out there already.   I just googled centre step cards & heaps of different instructions came up.  I have used Di Barne's one for this card, but you could use whichever suits your project.  I love that Di's instructions allow for a half sheet of A4 card stock, which means I can make twice as many of these cards!  She has a printable instruction sheet on her blog & lots of other ideas too.

Thanks for stopping by
Tricia 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment