Saturday 9 November 2019

2019 Holiday Catalogue


It's that time of the year again.  I like make my own Christmas cards & decorations & now is the time I sit down to craft all these items. I was just flicking through the 2019 Holiday catalogue working out what I wanted to order & realised I hadn't shown it on here yet!

Here are a few of my favourite suites in this catalogue.

Wrapped in Plaid Suite on page 12. 
This suite has a cute tree punch & matching stamp set. There is also a versatile plaid 6x6 DSP pack with gold foil though each sheet.  The jingle bells are cute as is the Shaded Spruce striped ribbon.

Let It Snow Suite on page 18
The Let It Snow Suite features the cutest snowmen in both a bright fun DSP & the stamps & punch bundle.  The Let It Snow Embellishment Kit is the perfect addition with felt accessories & enamel elements to build your snowmen.  I really love the colours in this suite!

Brightly Gleaming Suite on page 30
This suite has a Gleaming Ornament Punch pack (2) & coordinating stamp set.  The DSP is sumptuous & has copper foil on every sheet.  The Classic Weave ribbon & Star elements are also a must. 


Of course there are many more items in the catalogue waiting for you to explore & create with. 
Here is a link to the catalogue to download, just click the picture. 

 2019 Holiday Catalogue



I hope you enjoy reading through the catalogue & if there is anything you need please let me know.

Happy Crafting, 
Tricia 




No comments:

Post a Comment